Why Should YOU Join the CBCS PTA?
What does the PTA do? We provide resources and programs to all families. We address issues that are important to parents and public school administrators. We fight for full funding, quality teachers, and capabilities for schools to thrive.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN CBCS PTA:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at CBCS.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
Individual – $15 Family – $50 Teacher – $10